Please supply artwork in CMYK as either a single layer TIFF with LZW compression, as a
High Resolution PDF or Illustrator EPS with fonts converted to outlines. Microsoft Office files can sometimes have limitations in final output but we will endeavor to produce the best output from the file supplied.
Below are some guidelines for artwork originated in Photoshop or placed raster images in Quark/Indesign/Illustrator;
• Posters A3 - A0 = 200 dpi at full size (800 dpi at quarter size).
• Banner Stands = 150 dpi at full size (600 dpi at quarter size).
• Pop Ups = 125 dpi at full size (500 dpi at quarter size).
• Banners = 100 dpi at full size (400 dpi at quarter size).
Dimensions and Bleed
When you have chosen your product from Logic Displays we will provide you with the dimensions needed to produce your final artwork.
• Include 3mm bleed and crop marks on posters.
• Do not include bleed or crop marks on Pop Ups or Banners. We require Pop Ups to be laid out as one large document and not as panel drops. Quark users can achieve this by outputting their PDF as spreads.
• Banner Stands will require bleed on only the bottom of the artwork but no crop marks are needed. The exact amount of bleed will be highlighted in the dimensions supplied by us.
Hard Copies & Colour
Please supply either a PDF proof or hard copy with your artwork. Inform us of any pantone colours that need exact matches and we will try our best to do so.
For piece of mind a final output proof is available for £10 per file.
Please send files up to 10mb by email to email@example.com. Files greater than 10mb please use the upload feature below. Alternatively please post your CD/DVD to us.